or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mike syomin commented  · 

What prevents you from implementing this feature?

• Bendik commented  · 

Not just PSD, but also Sketch. Skecth is the real problem (need) as it is not available on Windows.

• Lars Faye commented  · 

I was surprised the app was just a portal to upload the PSD files. I would also adore this ability to open PSDs locally.

• Joël commented  · 

I have a little bandwidth so upload big files is really long for me. Tha's why I would love we could work on local files without uploading them.

• Santosh Khanal commented  · 

Yes, I vote for this feature. It should work just like other apps.

For example there are so much developer who work individually and do not need online upload and other such features. So those things are like burden to them.

And for this we also do not need monthly payments. One time purchase of app should work for this feature. Isn't it?

• Michael commented  · 

That would be a really cool feature, especially for german people with safe-harbour-problems or other security-issues.

• Tomáš J. commented  · 

Really missing this feature too..

• Vincent commented  · 

This would be awesome, if i want to inspect some CSS without css hat (because i pay for avocode) it is a pain, to upload, synch and reopen the PSD in avocode.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is the main reason I still don't want to buy the app. Loading a very large PSD from the cloud is a pain in the butt.

• Scott Williams commented  · 

This is a big one for me sometimes I simple will not use avocode on a project because the files are to large to upload, or files are changing a lot so having to reupload quickly becomes painful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base