or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Download Bait throught that future functionality. I feel so dissapointed with an unimplemented function announced 30 months ago... It will never come...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looking forward for this!

• Dimka commented  · 

Go go go sketch!

• Felix commented  · 

Is there any timeline on when this is going to land ?

• DISHEP commented  · 

very, very much looking forward to

• Anonymous commented  · 

really need this feature

• Zach commented  · 

It is very necessary to add support for the sketch on windows. The audience of Windows users is very large and creates a great demand for solutions for Windows. Especially judging by the comments

• Senthilkumar.s commented  · 

it will be very much use full if you upgrade the feature to add a sketch file to be uploaded in avocode in a windows machine

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add ability to add sketch files from Windows based laptops ! It would be veeeery useful!
        Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same for Linux, it would be nice having sketch plugin on all platforms

• Artur commented  · 

Now to download sketch file in Avocode on Windows I need to download this file from the Sketch plugin on Mac and then I can open it on Windows. Awfully!

• Kishore R commented  · 

The app would be much more awesome if we're able to add sketch files from online or windows pc!! This seems to be more important to me!

• Elliot Mitchum commented  · 

Although this would be a great feature, I can imagine how tricky it would be implement this feature.

I don't know how Avocode currently works, but I am guessing the sketch extension would take a 'snapshot' of each board and save it as a compressed image (jpg, .png, etc) and then overlay the image with boundaries that contain pieces of data (font-size, color, etc).

Personally, I couldn't find any 'snapshots' of boards. This means opening a sketch file directly would require parsing all the data contained in the .sketch file and then redrawing all the visuals.

That's a big job.

• Chris Jeffery commented  · 

This is actually why I tried avocode - I'm on linux, I wanted to use it to work with Sketch files, and assumed I could. For me it's an essential feature.

• Louis Lairie commented  · 

I need to be able to synch sketch files and work at the same time. I have slow internet currently and it's a nightmare :(

• Tom commented  · 

Whether it's drag and drop or something simpler like a standard "Import..." menu option, there's no way for me to use Avocode without being able to import `.sketch` files. I work with designers from outside my company, so we don't share resources or software. Being able to import a sketch file into Avocode is literally a make or break feature. Without it, Avocode is completely useless for me as a developer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

A very necessary feature.
        Add it please!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base