I suggest you ...

Offline support?

I like working at out in summer. Offline. I have psds localy (about 500 mb), localhost and end. It´s enought for me. Why downloading files which i have? Mobile internet with FUP is sucks. Login for check will giving sence. Can anything will be do with this wish?

244 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michal Landsman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aleksandr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea, I think everybody thought about it since the very first installation of the app. Yes, cloud is great, but sometimes you work with a bad connection, or even without connection, so you're not able to open your psd at all.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Andrey

More than a year has passed since the beginning of the discussion of the theme "Support in offline mode?".
        1). Only a cloud solution for working in Avocode is not a very good choice for the user.
        2). It should be possible to work in a mode without an active Internet connection.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the very same feature request, the reason is different, though. I'm working for a company with very strict security guidelines and we cannot store our project files on any cloud storage. Would be great if designers and coders could use this app independently on internet connection.

Feedback and Knowledge Base