I suggest you ...

Improve project files organization

Add folders to projects, custom tags or labels for filtering, custom filters. It's pretty painful to manage 20+ PSD files in one project. We need more organizational features to make it easier.

610 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminAvocode Team (Team, Source) responded  · 

We’ve added the ability to create subfolders in your project in Avocode 2.22 for Company (Business) and Enterprise plans.

To learn more about subfolders, please check the article below:

https://help.avocode.com/projects-and-designs/how-to-create-subfolders-in-avocode-design-projects

We’re still planning to add several other useful features to better organise your projects and designs.

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michal Landsman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And some versions for 1 design! You know finally_1, finally_finally_2, really_finnaly_3 is not good organization :)

• Miguel Angel Navarro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would it be too much to ask? I do not think Avocode should have this as a User Idea, but rather should be implemented much time ago, definitely it is neccesary

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to create subfolders would be already a huge difference!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of this functionality is a HUGE pain, and to be honest, I feel this is a HUGE oversight in the preliminary implementation of this application.

• Jake Whelan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Echoing my support here from: 11122440-improve-project-files-organization

Better organisation options are sorely needed; for me something as simple as providing the option to manually categorise designs in the same way Sketch designs are automatically categorised would be very helpful.

• Jake Whelan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better organisation options are sorely needed; for me something as simple as providing the option to manually categorise designs in the same way Sketch designs are automatically categorised would be very helpful.

Working on a huge project that will grow to contain ~200 designs and not being able to group relevant designs together is painful. I will need to create a project for each component which is a bit of a turn-off.

• Jakub Žitný commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"I have 90 designs in one of my projects. That's because of layer coms, which are not supported in avocode=(
    I need to get an ability to mark the designs i've implemented, and then show only those which are yet to do."

• Lukas Ziegler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 one for this suggestion.
    With the update to Avocode 2.5.2 many things got better (like the preview functionality for designs). However, when having 200+ designs synced via Avocode, scrolling or searching through them is a pain. It would be good to be able to either switch back to the folder-based view (as in post 2.5.x times), or having the functionality to collapse all (per default expanded) folders, so that it is possible to first get an overview of what is where.

• AdminAvocode Team (Team, Source) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our team have faced with mess in projects. It's uncomfortable for using when i can't collect my PSDs into groups(folders). We have about 50 mockups in one project, i can't sort it, we don't have a search for finding certain mockup.

• Vahid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we able to create sub-project for main project.

Thanks

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base