I suggest you ...

Improve project files organization

Add folders to projects, custom tags or labels for filtering, custom filters. It's pretty painful to manage 20+ PSD files in one project. We need more organizational features to make it easier.

600 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminAvocode Team (Team, Source) responded  · 

We’ve added the ability to create subfolders in your project in Avocode 2.22 for Company (Business) and Enterprise plans.

To learn more about subfolders, please check the article below:

https://help.avocode.com/projects-and-designs/how-to-create-subfolders-in-avocode-design-projects

We’re still planning to add several other useful features to better organise your projects and designs.

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gautier Favier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my company, we have 11 products and many teams. Having the ability to have one place for all the designs where we can have a structure that makes sense to us while keeping organised our files is pretty important.

We definitely need the ability to create more folders inside folders to reflect our structure. See how I would like to organise my Avocode folders: https://ibb.co/i6z3Ry

• OWLmedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drag project like Kanban board (Todo, in Review, In progress, Done) - with customization

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's ridiculous that this does not have a way to organize your designs and is what sets Avocode apart from the competition (in a bad way)

• Andrei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- Create additional folders in general project folder
        - To add ability edit annotations of comments, their numbers and move comment frame to another place of layout
        - To add comments not just for common layout but for each layer also
        - In folder to add ability moving files (change order by drag-n-drop)
        - Browse gif animation

• Cristian Moisei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until avocode get around to implementing this, one solution would be to use projects as folders and give them two names. For example, we could have the following 'projects'

I. Mobile App - Onboarding
        I. Mobile App - Main Screens
        I. Mobile App - Settings
        II. Desktop App - Onboarding
        II. Desktop App - Main Screens.

It's not ideal but it doesn't look like avocode considers this a priority so we'll have to make due in the meantime.

• mrvladevoit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to create new folder in my project ! Because now , my files have not convenient structure

Every time I upload a set of art boards, I wish I have the ability to re-order and re-position them in avocode.

Add a tag system which can be setup so you can easily sort, and used by front-end.

Like new, inprogress, feedback, done (Would be awesome if design /dev team could set this tags manually)

I like to work with tasks using labels in some task trackers like Trello or Podio. It would be great that you guys made something like labels or tags :)

• Gary Lim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Addin on... Would love to see a feature allowing us to move design file from folder to folder.

• Sergii Lapin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And also,it would be nice to have ability to group project into folder, such as: Personal Projects, Client1 projects, Client2 projects, etc

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base