I suggest you ...

Support viewing Sketch layout grid in Avocode Manger

Currently developers cannot see the layout grid from Sketch in Avocade Manager.

Designers have to manually add rulers to every page and artboard. This is a big part of responsive web design.

Developers either have to approximate how many columns an element should be or manually measure and letting them see the grid as defined by Sketch would save a lot of time.

369 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Przemysław Szulim commented  · 

This is must have for this app, right now I have to upload my design to InVision to properly show my devs how guidelines are positioned.

• Pierre commented  · 

Please add this feature ! The grid is the basis of the integration work! Without grid it is very complicated ! PLEASE :)

• Sten Van den Bergh commented  · 

This feature is an absolute necessity, when can we expect this? Our developers can't see the grid that is being used in any design..

• nunnoxyz commented  · 

This feature is needed please add it

• Gavin commented  · 

YES PLEASE! Currently I have to add comments with the grid system. This is a little time consuming when I have to do this for my responsive designs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree this feature is capital !

• Piotr commented  · 

What is status for this feature?

• Jon Aron commented  · 

This could end up being a deal breaker for our company. Its a core function of Sketch that devs have to be able to see in order to code to spec.

• Vinicius commented  · 

I really need this feature because sometimes the design forgot draw this lines.

• Jason commented  · 

Basically the same as guides from Photoshop, but sketch guides don't seem to work within Avocode

Feedback and Knowledge Base