Feature voting

Is there a feature you would like us to improve or add? Based on number of votes we’ll decide whether to add it to our plans.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Support for text & layer style overrides on sketch

Sketch now allows you to override a style within a symbol- but those are not visible within avocode, default styles are used. Would be incredibly usedul to have the overrides show up in avocode too. Example of what I mean: https://dribbble.com/shots/5376007-Style-Overrides-in-Sketch-52

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve just released the support for the layer style overrides. Please, re-upload your designs to make it work

Text style overrides will be added later

2. Improve project files organization

Add folders to projects, custom tags or labels for filtering, custom filters. It's pretty painful to manage 20+ PSD files in one project. We need more organizational features to make it easier.

610 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature was added in 2.19. You can now share a project link easily with your teammates from the Project Manager.

We might also add a project link for people outside of the team in the future.

Happy Avocoding!

4. Objective C / swift / java code exports

I want to use Avocode for mobile as well!!! :P

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey,
    We’re happy to let you know that we just released 2.12.0 update that partially solves your request.

Swift for iOS and XML for Android code export is now possible in Avocode. You can also export code for React Native ( CSS in JS ). Objective C is going to be added later in 2017.

If you’re still using Avocode, your app should update automatically. If not, feel free to download the latest version here: https://avocode.com/download.html

Also in case your trial is expired, feel free to hit us up at team@avocode.com and we can renew your trial so you can try the new features.

Thank you for your patience.

Happy avocoding.

Avocode Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feature voting

Feedback and Knowledge Base